Dear Valued Customer,
You may have seen reports of a worldwide Ransomware attack currently occurring. This attack is targeting large and small businesses as well as personal email addresses. Anyone receiving a suspicious email is advised not to open any attachment or click any links.
Some signs of suspicious email include:
- You do not recognize the sender or if you know the sender, the message does not look like something they would send
- The subject and or attachment name is vague or confusing
- Spelling or grammar errors
- You are part of many people who have been sent the message
- The message is unexpected or not business related
Any business collecting personal information such as Social Security Numbers or Credit Card Information could be at risk for a breach.
Please reach out if you would like more information on cyber liability or if you are seeking this coverage.